Has your anxiety ever convinced you to reject someone you really wanted to be with? I’m not talking about some obvious asshole, who you’re attracted to but know would be nothing but bad news. I’m talking about rejecting someone sweet, who seems like they’d be really great for you. I carried guilt and regret about this very thing for years…until I told my story, and worked it out, in a guest post for my friend, James Gummer — The Sweetest Boy She Never Knew.
You Are Everything Anxiety Says You're Not
Some Things Just Go Better in a Letter
Subscribe to Blog Posts
- How to Keep a Worry Journal
- The Fire Is Yours: Guided Meditation (5 Minutes)
- 24 Ways to 24/7 Anxiety Relief
- Caffeine and Anxiety: Is It Worth Quitting Coffee Over?
- Beautiful on Purpose
- How a Buddhist Monk Says We Should Do the Dishes
- Everything Feels More Alive: Guided Meditation (5 Minutes)
- Melting the Ice: Guided Meditation (6 Minutes)