I need a reminder now and then that getting older is a good thing. I found one in Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan, an extraordinary documentary about her retirement from the New York City Ballet. Here’s a piece I wrote about it for The Huffington Post — Wendy Whelan’s Story Begs the Question: What’s Wrong with Seeing a Woman in Decline?
You Are Everything Anxiety Says You're Not
Some Things Just Go Better in a Letter
Subscribe to Blog Posts
- How to Keep a Worry Journal
- The Fire Is Yours: Guided Meditation (5 Minutes)
- 24 Ways to 24/7 Anxiety Relief
- Caffeine and Anxiety: Is It Worth Quitting Coffee Over?
- Beautiful on Purpose
- How a Buddhist Monk Says We Should Do the Dishes
- Everything Feels More Alive: Guided Meditation (5 Minutes)
- Melting the Ice: Guided Meditation (6 Minutes)